|Opening Times :- Gates open daily at 8am and are locked for security at whatever time is listed on the Notice Section. No access is permitted outside of these times except in an emergency.
VISITORS ARE REMINDED THAT NO RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY - HOWEVER IT MAY BE CAUSED.
NON-FISHING GUESTS (EXCEPT FOR SPOUSES) ARE NOT ALLOWED
All 30lb carp must be reported immediately regardless of the time day or night. Keep the fish in a landing net and Marsh or one of his bailiffs will come out and ensure that you get some decent photos. An A4 copy will be printed out for you and the rest will be put on disc at no cost to you. Similarly, he will attend at any time for a snagged fish or bird. Juniors are allowed to fish in the same swim as an accompanying adult provided that they have the appropriate carp fishing tackle.
1. No more rods to be used at any one time than outlined on your
ticket conditions ie 2 rods Club and 3 rods Orchid
2. No keepnets sacks or tubes to be used
3. All fish to be returned to the water immediately
4. Do not leave baited hooks unattended
5. Use only micro barb or barbless hooks
6. No nuts, beans or peas or maize
7. No wading, swim raking or swimming
8. Do not damage bankside vegetation or trees
9. Please report all specimen fish caught
10. Bait boats must be used with a safety line.
11. No leaders are allowed regardless if they are safe zone or not.
1. No snag leaders, shock leaders or lead-core line.
2. No bent hooks or braided main lines
3. No fixed rigs
4. No leaders are allowed regardless if they are safe zone or not.
5. Suitably sized unhooking mats must be used at all times
CAT FISHING ON CLUB LAKE
1. A minimum of 10lb breaking strain must be used
2. No wire traces or barbed hooks, single hooks only
3. Unhooking mats to be used at all times
4. No live or dead coarse baits are allowed